Menu

A

A

We love Sally (& Jesus)….Part 2 by Kell

Well, let me just say, I am lovin’ the newest addition to our walls!  A wonderful reminder in the center of the home of the “never stopping never giving up unbreaking always forever love” of Christ!  This is a well loved saying from our Jesus Story Book Bible by Sally Loyd Jones.  I totally did not dream this one up on my own….my dear friend found this on OhAmanda.com (formerly Impress Your Kids) and we planned a craft day (though we should have planned three days to accommodate all the cutting!!!) around it during our P week!  You can find all the instructions here My only tips are….cut the letters when the kids are SLEEPING and if you are doing a joint project with more than one child, have them paint one by one!!!  Trust me, these two key steps will help you avoid loosing it ;-).  What do you think?!!

We love Sally (& Jesus)….Part 2 by Kell

11 Comments

Susan

2 August , 2010 at 5:16 am

Yo yo! It turned out soooo cute! But your link isn't working :( love ya!

raisingdeeproots

2 August , 2010 at 5:58 am

You like??!! That should be our next project for the boys room!!! I fixed the link, thx!! I am STILL up, trying to complete the laundry!!! LOVE YOU!!!

cheryl

2 August , 2010 at 10:54 am

I love love love this! Its so cute! I also love that you had craft day! So fun!

Amy

3 August , 2010 at 12:27 am

Mmmmm, chunky cheese bread (in my best Homer Simpson voice). Thank God for a friend who likes to craft and bake it up! Here's to chaos!

April

4 August , 2010 at 3:10 pm

I love it!! Do you mind if I steal this idea??

raisingdeeproots

4 August , 2010 at 3:45 pm

A) I stole it B) the girls would love it C) what is blogging for if you can't recreate everything you see!!!! Do it do it do it!!!

Kirsten M.

12 August , 2010 at 1:25 am

As I already told you, I LOVE this. I told one of my best friends about it today. And she was like that is so cool! What a great Idea....send me the link to her blog! lol So I did. :) What a great message to have as a reminder in your home about the love of Christ. We already have plans to make one

oh amanda {impress your kids}

28 August , 2010 at 12:32 am

Awesome! Yours looks so good! I love all the pictures. Isn't it the most awesome reminder to have in your house? After the first time I read the book I said, "I want that hanging up somewhere!" Your link above goes just to the blog and not my post...not that it matters, you did a good job photo-documenting your whole process! But here's my "tutorial" anyway: http://impressyourkids.org/how-to-cut-letters-make-your-own-stickers-fingerpaint-with-preschoolers-whew/ :) a